thinspiration:







Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Intake for the Day/Thoughts:

Intake can be found on http://anachallengediet.blogspot.com
I made it to 100 calories today. I'm exceptionally proud of myself because I'm ridiculously lightheaded and suffering from short-term malnutrition. Oh well. It is worth it definitely.
Tomorrow is the 300 calorie day! I hope I do well.
I will be posting a "Day 1" picture tonight on a page I'll create for "before/after". June 31 will be when I post my "after" picture. I'm hoping to be down to 105 by then! Eight pounds in 31 days is very possible. (Please be gentle when looking at my weight - I've definitely gained a lot from bingeing, I am ashamed to say.)

I've braided a "progress ribbon" into my hair. Every day that I complete successfully, I will braid a new ribbon into my hair. I'm pretty excited, it's a great motivator to stay under the allowed calorie limit!

I'm now practicing 3 to 4 hours of piano every day. Talk about stressful, and all the while very blissful.

Last night my boyfriend drunk-dialed me. It was pretty interesting.

Progress picture soon!

xx
Sasha

No comments: