thinspiration:







Thursday, June 17, 2010

fasting todayyy!

drinking as much water as humanly possible, and only dinner (soup!) if i can help it! I'm so excited for the hungry for change fast, you don't understand!
yesterday was a step back, but i know for a fact that come monday i WILL not binge, or even eat, because i'll be so motivated by the fact that i'm doing this for a cause, not just my own selfish intent.

i had a dream last night that my mom found my scale. talk about a horrifying set of events.
today i'm getting drinks with my best friend (a.k.a soft drinks ;D) and then probably 4 hours of piano. and about 3 hours of composing.

ugh,fml. i'm so tired.

lol.

i'll update later.
i can't weigh today but oh how i want to...


xx
sasha

3 comments:

Bones said...

Thanks for your comment love, sorry it's taken me so long to reply - hopefully i'll be back on form soon :)

Heh, at some point my boyfriend's mother made a sort-of-joke about confiscating my scales. Perhaps the worst thing to say to an anorexic EVER. OBVIOUSLY, I've been hiding them ever since ;)

x

Charlie said...

hope your fast went well!

A@ Please Don't Eat Me! said...

i have a scale at work.. and then one over at my grandmothers house, but i dont really get along with my gram.. soooooo i only weigh on the week-days.. usually its first thing in the morning, right when i get there- best time i guess!