thinspiration:







Tuesday, June 22, 2010

114.8

I *know* I said I wasn't going to weigh myself, but the temptation was just there. I was 116.0 yesterday. So this is going really well, and I have no plans to stop!

I saw "The Karate Kid" last night, and geez that kid was really ripped. I'm jealous. Yes...I'm jealous of a 12 year old boy, it shouldn't be weird.

It's really boring over here, all I'm doing is not eating and practicing piano to prepare for New York.
I'm so glad my parents are out of town. I'm not going to see them until July 11!! Which means restrict restrict restrict.

If you all don't know, I'm going to New York for music camp from July 1 to July 11! Which means I won't be able to update during that time sadly :( I will miss you all dearly but I'm going to be enjoying my great ability to restrict as much as I want!

Last night, the boyfriend tried to make me eat. I refused! And I have definitely been more loving to him. Today I'm going to be even better, and this fast is really saving our relationship, I'm not kidding!

I have to go to therapy today. :/ I'm not really in the mood, I don't have the emotional energy. Oh well though. in the long run it's better for me!

In other news, my insurance policy denied me access to my nutritionist for free, we have to pay for it in full >.< We're all pretty irritated with them.

So yeah, way boring post. sorry guys!

much love to you
xx
Sasha

2 comments:

Meg said...

Have fun in the camp! I'm going to miss ya.

~ Meg

A@ Please Don't Eat Me! said...

yay for camp!!! do you have time for anything fun?? i was planning to take a sick day that week i think ; ) i'm only 3 hours away from NY!!!