thinspiration:







Saturday, June 12, 2010

good AND bad news.









good news: i am now 114.2 pounds, or .2 pounds from my "short-term goal weight" by June 13.
bad news: it took me way too long to get there. 6 days and 2 pounds? what the hell? i need to be doing at least 1 pound every 2 days! all that bingeing is bad. i'm so done with it!

last night my boyfriend told me how much he hated it when i obsessed over food. like, HATES it. and he said his little sister notices it (and she's overweight so she get offended....) and he said it hurts her feelings. so i guess i need to be more sensitive :/
i'm not going to the gym today, my calves feel absolutely amazing and i can barely walk! i did sprints on the treadmill yesterday which seemed to have definitely given me some serious pain. that's a good thing though, definitely definitely.

today is this: a family breakfast (those are worse than dinners cause NOTHING there is ever healthy, at all) and skipping lunch and hopefully only a little dinner. i need to lose those .2 pounds.
new goal weight for JUNE 20: 110.0 pounds.

four pounds in 7 days. let's get it done.
watch me demolish my life.

No comments: