thinspiration:







Tuesday, June 8, 2010

heat.

this is me right now off my webcam. it's so (bleep)ing hot that i have woken up yet again. in a desperate attempt to get cooled off i've run to the kitchen and grabbed the coldest portable thing: an icepack, which you see me with here, along with my smeared and smudged makeup.

i'm fasting all day today. i feel awfully bloated. at 10 o clock exactly, i will weigh myself again. i know i will be over 117 pounds after last night's binge. (insert the name of an omniscent force here) knows that i'll probably BE 120 after the amount i DID eat.
i'll fake severe constipation and maybe take some laxies. hmmmm.

it's four in the morning. last time you heard from me was only probably about 5 hrs ago. i'm sorry if my serious frequent blogging is irritating you but my writer's block was killing me the past month/few weeks. but now i'm back and suddenly i have so many things to say to you all.

here are some inspiring quotes i found...well...inspiring.

"impossible is temporary." -nba
"if you care at all, you'll get some results. if you care enough you'll get incredible results"
"we can have more than we've got because we can become more than we are"
"nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." - Euripides
"Failures do what is tension relieving, whil winners do what is goal winning." -Dennis Waitley

1 comment:

Bella said...

Hi baby, my blog is new :)
I loved the inspiring phrases! I have one which I love to, because I always am so anxious.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to achieve it. The time will pass anyway."