thinspiration:







Saturday, June 12, 2010

i don't really care anymore about anything.
tomorrow i'm going to the gym from 6 am to 9 amto help burn off this binge. then i'm fasting. nobody can make me eat, not even my parents or my boyfriend.
i'm just tired.
eating always makes me binge.
i'm tired of bingeing.
i'm not going to eat anymore. i'm so sad, i'm just so sad right now.
at the moment i'm 116.4 pounds. hopefully at midnight i'll be down to 115.something.
then tomorrow i'll be at the 114 mark, maybe a bit over but better than 115.
i just don't want to feel anymore. i'm tired :( i miss being skinny, i miss being me, i miss feeling accomplished and happy.
god damn my fucking fucked up wasted life. i'm just so wasted, in the dumpster trash sort of way. im losing everything to my eating disorder and it's not even helping me lose weight right now.

No comments: