thinspiration:







Monday, June 7, 2010

Today will be eventful.

It's only 5:53 AM where I live but I woke up at 5 in a huge hot flash (I'm not getting old, of course, this is simply because summer in my city is ridiculously at boiling point. maybe even at the temp of water in vapor state. but I'm out of chemistry now so i'll stop being nerdy and just say boiling hot).

I'll be getting a scale today. I'm terrified of what my weight will be. God I can only imagine the number. 120? 122?
:(
Fucckkk. I'm scared. Someone please comfort me :P

But then again today I'm going to spin class! Yay! I can't wait to get my ass kicked into shape. I seriously need it. I miss being sexy a lot. I can barely be in the same room with someone without feeling huge, and lardy. and it's so embarrassing. I haven't been like this in like 6 months. Fuck bingeing.


NEVER BINGE GIRLS. NEVER. If you don't do it right now, keep it that way! It's so addicting and I hate it!

Anyway. I'll post more later. Called my boyfriend last night at 11:30 worrying about the whole treatment thing. Now he knows about the fact that they might send me and I'm scared of what will happen when I see him today. And geez I guess I'll post my weight too... :/

xx
Sasha

No comments: