thinspiration:







Friday, January 8, 2010

Weigh in update!!

I weighed in this morning at 109.3 pounds. Congratulations, me! I'm actually a bit ahead of schedule - I wasn't expecting to go below 109.5 until saturday! Then lose a pound and a half by wednesday. I had it all planned.

I surprise myself =)

I don't want to get too thin too fast though - mom will notice. So this morning I forced myself to have a piece of fudge with my oatmeal (like a 350 cal total breakfast then sadly).

I've been sick for about a week but yesterday I had to come home from AP English. I was starting to get nauseous on top of my head cold - I just went home.
I am homeagain today but feeling better - the congestion isn't nearly as bad.

Tomorrow is my formal, and my best friend asked me! We're going to look amazing, we are. He's blond and I'm brunette so in the pictures we'll contrast nicely. We're going to Macaroni Grill for dinner **scream** so I'm not sure how I'll maneuver in THAT. But i'll think of something.

I love you so much!

xx
Sasha Roe


1 comment:

a werewolf said...

Well congratulations, you! Feel better for your formal!

Have SO much fun!
love, and fun wishes!