thinspiration:







Saturday, April 10, 2010

i think i'm becoming bulimic

i just can't stop purging. unless it's cheese, it's going up and out.
:(
i don't really know what to do right now. i'm supposed to be recovering. what did i get myself INTO? i know a lot of you reminded me... told me and warned me and told me to never ever get into purging. but i didn't listen and nowi'm suffering.

off to do some chores around the house.

xx
Sasha Roe

PS. i've been working out constantly. i went to a spin class and i suggest you guys go. my thighs were burning like crazy and i couldn't breathe for an hour. it was fantastic calorie torching.

PSS I officially have no fear of physical intimacy. finally let the boyfriend grope my boobcage area. (what did i get myself INTO?)

1 comment:

emii said...

im so sad reading this. :( im so sorry that you are suffering. bulimia is a bitch. its addicting. and it sucks that you have fallen into this..

i hope things get better for you. i think you can pull through! stay strong, girl.

<3emi