thinspiration:







Sunday, April 18, 2010

:)

i am going to pe posting prom dress pictures soon i PROMISE! just wait for me to get my tan okay :)

this weekend was pretty good. i saw the evil ex boyfriend that stole my heart yesterday at an organic supermarket (local, it's pretty awesome) though. and it broke my heart all over again, but then i remembered how amazing C (let's just call him that) is. (the recent boyfriend, i mean). who, sadly, never spent the night because my stupid brother's home from college. gets in the way all the time, i swear!!

i drove around and wasted gas for 2 hours yesterday, it was so majorly fun. it's really relaxing, driving and just not eating or have any money for eating.

tonight i'm making dinner for the family - not sure what it's going to be though. probably something asian.

tootles
xx
Sasha

No comments: