thinspiration:







Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Disappointed...

I never got to buy laxatives yesterday. I could say my parents caught me or something stupid, but honestly... I just didn't have the guts to actively and openly rebel and get addicted to something other than restricting.

Still though, tonight I binged and had about 8 cookies and 2 slices of cake.... I'm sorry guys :( I feel crappy.
I WAS nominated Queen at the dance tonight at school and that was fun :P I wore a crown for 2 hours.
But I don't know... I've become very emotionally dependent on my boyfriend and he's been acting really stand-offish the past three days or so... I don't know what's wrong but it's just making me crazy. Yesterday I had carrots and a grilled cheese (no butter, and 1 slice of cheese on 2 pieces of bread. nothing TOO bad) for the whole day. today i had more but not as much but tonight I lost it and binged like crazy.

What is WRONG WITH ME!!!
I'm 112.9 pounds and it's disgusting and out of hand! It needs to go away!
Now I'm really wishing I had those laxatives.

My life was purple on Sunday. It just turned very, very, very brown.

No comments: