thinspiration:







Wednesday, May 11, 2011

returned for good.

Hello everyone... I'm back, and 140 pounds. I"m officially almost overweight. It's killing me. I feel like I have lost everything. So much has happened. New boyfriend... Same college major. I'm in a lot of pain. I miss my restricting. I'm fat now. I'm ready to start over. I'm back because I feel like I have lost something very special, I have lost my purpose in life. It's officially meaningless. I'm back, to find my way back home. I am back to find my anorexia once more. it's the only thing I have left.

1 comment:

.. said...

I am also 140 pounds, no matter what i do i cannot lose any weight. it doesn't matter how healthy i eat or how little i eat. its irritating while all my friends are skinny bitches. You're defiantly not alone in this situation. how do you handle yourself?